Friday, May 4, 2018

RIP Oscar

The world lost a beautiful soul this week, by someone I could only call an acquaintance. I would have loved for the opportunity to become closer friends with him. He always made people laugh, and was a genuinely nice person to everyone. I knew him since middle school, and although I never really became close friends with him, our paths crossed so many times in this life. We were from the same neighborhood, so I went to middle school, high school, and some college with him. It was in college at Sac City, that I got to know him better. Our groups of friends would always be around each other in high school, but at Sac City, we all got along. One of my friends started a hacky sac game that we carried on for months. He even came to our house for a Halloween party, he pretty much fit in everywhere, because he was always a pleasure to be around. He was such a kind soul, I think that's what makes his passing so sad for me. I don't have very many acquaintances that I run into around town, but if I were to run into anyone I already know, it was Oscar. He was a social person so we ran into him at the bar. It's just really weird to me to try and get it out of my head, there is no chance I will run into his smiling always pleasant face again. It just goes to show you, we have no idea wheat this life has planned for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment